Is Christian Collages Unlimited for me? What do you offer?
The Christian Collages Unlimited Plan is designed for churches who want to use new christian worship backgrounds each week but don't have the budget to purchase them one at a time.
Christian Collages Unlimited offers you the opportunity to pay just 1 low fee of $89 to gain complete access to our growing library of christian powerpoint praise & worship backgrounds/videos. Once you are a member, you can login and download any backgrounds you want, at anytime you want, without having to pay for each graphic or set. This membership lasts for the lifetime of the website and does NOT need to be renewed ever.
What formats does your media come in?
Our graphics & videos are delivered in a zip file when you download them. Each individual graphic itself is in JPG format and is therefore compatible with every software program on the market today. Each video set comes with an MPG & WMV file.
If you are having problems opening the zip files, follow these instructions:
1. Download the free program unzipping program izarc onto your computer. Install the software onto your computer.
2. Find the zip file on your computer that you downloaded from our site that you want to unzip.
3. Right click on the zip file and choose Izarc>Extract Here.
4. This will extract all 4 images from the zip file onto your computer for you to use in any graphics program you want.
Do you add products on a regular basis?
For the current time, there are no new sets being added. Check again in Fall of 2011.
What does LIFETIME membership mean?
Lifetime membership means that you will always have login access to the website that will never expire. This means you have access to download the over 1500+ images and 40+ worship video loops currently available on the website, as well as any future sets created.
Lifetime does NOT mean that new images will be added forever.
Does Christian Collages Unlimited offer refunds?
Once you have downloaded an item from Christian Collages Unlimited.com we cannot offer a refund, which you are held responsible for understanding upon your creation of a membership with Christian Collages Unlimited. The reason for this policy is because we offer full access to our entire digital collection of member products and, as such, there is no way for our products to be returned.
If no products have been accessed, we will offer you a refund.
What can & can't I do with your backgrounds?
- Use our graphics on any website you wish. However if they are over 400px in width or height, you must use some type of text overlay.
- Use for brochures, flyers, bulletins, cards, videos (keep in mind that these images are only 72dpi)
- You are also not allowed to share your membership with another church. That would be stealing. If it shows you are sharing your membership with other churches, we have the right to terminate your account. You CAN share the images within the same church however, even on multiple computers.
- Re-sell graphics or derivative works using our graphics
Do I have exclusive ownership over the items I download?
No. Your purchase entitles you to a license to use the graphics in accordance with the rights, restrictions and conditions indicated in the license you receive, and indicated above, but we do not grant exclusive rights for items downloaded from our member section.
How are products accessed after membership purchase?
After you sign-up successfully you will login to the website, navigate to the image you want to download and click the "download" link.
I am having difficulty accessing my account, what is the problem?
This is typically the result of your computer not setting the cookie our website sends properly. Please try emptying your browser cache or try using the Firefox browser
instead of Internet Explorer.
Additionally, our login is case sensitive, so be sure that you are entering your username and password exactly as you did when you signed up for your account.
If you still experience difficulties after trying all of the above solutions please contact us.
How do I change my email address and password?
You can update your password and email address by clicking the "Chnage username/password" link in the user menu at the top right of the page where you login.